Friday, October 20, 2006

ATM Fraud?

Hi People,

Trust you're all wondering why I haven't posted an article in a while. Truth is, it's been a very busy week. WoW! I'm so happy the weekend is here and much more happier cos it's an extended one. Since it's an extended weekend, I'l do all that I can to make up for the dry spell and ensure that it doesn't occure again. In the mean time, I had a funny experience at an ATM machine on Monday. I needed to make some urgent transactions and didn't have enough time to get to my bank so, I stopped at the nearest bank since the ATM card can be usedin any of Nigeria's 25 banks. Getting there, I slotted in my card, entered my details and the amount I needed (N20,000) but to my amazement, the machine gave me N1,000.00 only. I was stunnded. What do I do next? Is there someone I can report this to? Will they believe my claims?

I will give you the full gist in my post. Have a blessed weekend.

Strength and Honor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home